Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Events

A lot has happened this month.  We started out with a Christmas tree finding expedition.






Don't worry, we didn't forget him on the roof.


The expedition ended with a porcupine sighting.  They are freaky looking animals!


Here's Temu with his tree, which he proudly decorated all by himself.


Enjoying Starbucks drinks on a Saturday morning.  Coffee for momma, steamed milk for Temu.


Later that day Daddy and Temu went to the U-Mass vs. BYU basketball game, which U-Mass won 105-96.  I'm pretty sure the shot clock only went under 10 seconds once.




The next day we decorated a gingerbread house.  I'm still not sure how he didn't vomit after an hour of this.




Today we went to Look Park to see Santa and his trains.  Temu was very excited by the Polar Express train, which he pointed out to us about 100 times. 


Here Santa's helpers looked up Temu and found his name on the nice list.  Everybody was excited about that.


Then Santa called and asked that Temu be sent back for a meeting.



Temu got right to the point with Santa.  "I'm Temu.  I want a mermaid".  







Finally we had to see the trains again before going out for burgers.